Wednesday 15 April 2015

All I Need

All I Need
By Susane Colasanti

 
This book was one of the cheesy classic romance stories. It is about a girl called Skye and a boy called Seth. Skye is a hopeless romantic, wanting to meet the boy of her dreams. Seth is just getting over a messy break up but when the two meet their instant connection is uncanny. Both teens feel as though they've known each other their whole lives and spend a romantic couple of days together. Seth leaves for college unexpectedly and the two are unable to share contact details. The question is whether or not they'll see each other again, surprise surprise they do, and whether or not their long distance relationship will last.
Usually I'm a fan of Susane Colasanti and her easy light reads, however, All I Need has a little too much cheese even for me. The way the book is written is very in the now #yolo, but I feel as though that takes away from what would be a great storyline otherwise.
If you have time it's a nice light, easy breezy book to read but it was not one of my favourites. Something Like Fate was a much better novel by Susane Colasanti and if I were you I'd read it over All I Need.
Overall, a 2-3/5 - leaning more towards a 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment